Part Time CFO Services
There are few companies that would not benefit from the advice and knowledge of an experienced CFO, but hiring a company with that level of expertise is an expensive proposition that goes well beyond the budget of most small and medium-sized businesses. Hiring a professional on a part-time basis offers an excellent alternative. Outsourcing CFO services gives you the ability to get the guidance you need on developing plans that will make your company profitable and provide you with financial management leadership without having to pay a full time salary and benefits. Tax Assist is available to help your business in exactly this way. Based in Bangalore, Tax Assist can help you build a plan for your future, protecting your assets while at the same time creating long-term goals designed for success.
Whether you are a small start-up company or a medium-size company seeking guidance, you can have full confidence that Tax Assist will use our high-level skills to advance your company’s financial plan and give you the kind of financial management that you thought you could not afford without hiring a full time CFO.
Working with Tax Assist is an exercise in taking control of your business’ future. We will meet with you to create a plan that starts with the current quarter and looks to build and improve for years to come. Our services will include helping you with budget creation, cash flow management, senior-level financial decision making, creating a tax strategy, and reviewing all of your insurance policies in order to ensure that you are well-protected. By paying meticulous attention to detail and making sure that you understand what is happening with your accounting process and financial plan at every turn, Tax Assist will make sure that our role as part-time chief financial officer translates into full time confidence.
Services we provide for Part Time CFO
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business. So you have less surprises and more control over the money
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits
- Training and managing your accounting staff
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Profitability analysis by service or product line
- Tax saving strategies
- Trend analysis
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals
- Cash management
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations
- Review / Negotiation of insurance policies
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures.