A Non-Resident Indian (NRI) is an Indian who is residing outside of India and does not come under the Income-Tax Act of India (1961) but that doesn’t mean that he or she cannot set up a business in India. NRI’s can establish their office and businesses in India but need to follow some rules and regulations. They generally face dire investments and financial issues, and this is the time when you require an expert to guide and deliver you the best services in the market.
- Tax and TDS on Property Sales
- Lower Tax Certificate on Sale of Properties
- Repatriation of Funds from India
- Tax (TDS) on Interest and Rental Income
- Income Tax Filing
- Income Tax Scrutiny Notices
- Tax Planning for Returning Indians