Goods and Service Tax (GST)
The GST journey in India began in the year 2017, and since then, it has come a long way in shaping our economy. All matters like registration, form filing, application for refund, etc. are taken care of by our skilled and efficient Business Accountants. It is our sole purpose and duty to take part in and to give way to a robust and open discussion surrounding accountable GST, increased transparency and the ensuring of taxation in an increasingly digitized and globalized world.
- Registration, Modification or Amendment under GST Act
- Filing GST Returns such as 3B, 1, etc.
- Obtaining Letter of Undertaking (LUT) for export of Services or Goods
- Audit under GST laws
- Attending to the Notices issued under GST Laws
- Consultation and Advise on GST matters
- Assisting in obtaining GST Refunds