The landscape of statutes of labour laws is constantly evolving, and it takes a special agility to keep abreast of all the latest developments and ensure compliance. At Tax Assist, we offer compliance services that perfectly meet your organisation's requirements.
It is absolutely imperative to comply with all legal and statutory norms for businesses to operate successfully in India. This often involves significant investment of resources, time, and continuous monitoring to be in the know of all the changes that are happening, in order to be compliant and avoid penalties.
Financial Statements to be filed in XBRLForm for:
- All companies listed in India and their subsidiaries, including overseas subsidiaries.
- All companies having a paid up capital of 5 Crores and above or a Turnover of 100 crores or more.
Following Companies are exempted from XBRL:
- Banking Companies and their Subsidiaries
- Insurance Companies and their Subsidiaries
- Power Sector Companies and their subsidiaries Non-banking Financial Companies (NBFC) and their Subsidiaries
Other compliances – filing forms with ROC:
- Giving loans to other companies
- Providing loans to Directors
- Change in paid-up Capitals of the Enterprise
- Opening or Closing up bank accounts
- Appointment or Change in Auditor of the Enterprise
- Allotment on new shares or transfer of shares